That good, good blog series
It’s Saturday morning. Here you are browsing, looking for that good blog series to replace the morning paper of eras gone by.
There’s a few going on here:
- In the News – An ongoing collection of news stories related to relationship, community and connectedness
- Social Media – An ongoing collection of social media stories about connecting online
- Learning Hospitality – a series of challenges to invest in your hospitality skills each week. This month, the focus is food.
- Congratulations on Being Human – examples of humans doing something “extra” ordinary for the benefit of others
- Where I’m Stuck – Advice (currently from Shasta Nelson) related to friendship and community
- Attention to Detail – a brand new weekly column that features two influencers (think bloggers or authors or speakers) who give us recommendations on books, TV shows and even cooking
- Portable Faith – a series of exercises about living out faith beyond the four walls of a church
Also check out these most-visited posts: