That Good Good Blog Series
That good, good blog series
It’s Saturday morning. Here you are browsing, looking for that good blog series to replace the morning paper of eras gone by.
There’s a few going on here:
- In the News – An ongoing collection of news stories related to relationship, community and connectedness
- Social Media – An ongoing collection of social media stories about connecting online
- Learning Hospitality – a series of challenges to invest in your hospitality skills each week. This month, the focus is food.
- Congratulations on Being Human – examples of humans doing something “extra” ordinary for the benefit of others
- Where I’m Stuck – Advice (currently from Shasta Nelson) related to friendship and community
- Attention to Detail – a brand new weekly column that features two influencers (think bloggers or authors or speakers) who give us recommendations on books, TV shows and even cooking
- Portable Faith – a series of exercises about living out faith beyond the four walls of a church
Also check out these most-visited posts:
- You finished well, Brennan – a tribute to Brennan Manning.
- 3 creative stories about friendship you don’t want to miss