Heads Up, Threads Up: Clothes for Kids Online
Before you get suspicious, let me explain that this is not a sponsored post.
As you know, rarely, and I mean rarely, do I share a product or service other than a book or an occasional iPhone app on my blog.
Meet the kids store that has me breaking habit: Thred Up.
I just can’t resist the collaboration and community factor.
Thred Up is a socially responsible online children’s store that connects you to gently used, name brand clothes submitted by a huge network of parents. I love how it brings people together to meet ordinary needs with flair.
Check it out and get $10 free on your first order by using this link.
8 Reasons I Think Thred Up Is the Best Kids Consignment Resale Store Online
- It’s sustainable, as it promotes re-using perfectly good items that might other wise be trashed or wasted.
- They have high standards for clothing, including some new-with-tags items. Even their gently-used items are required to have a “like new” appearance, meaning absolutely no rips, tears, fading, shrinkage, snags or stains.
- They only stock top quality brands, no discount warehouse-store labels.
- There is a huge selection. They have thousands of items in my toddler son’s size.
- They are affordable. I got 29 items for the Emperor for $120. The items were by Arizona, Osh Kosh, Carter’s, Chaps, Children’s Place, Gymboree and other brands.
- You can sell any gently used clothes your children grew out of back to them using their easy pre-labeled bag system.
- There is free shipping when you spend $40 and you can get $10 free on your first order by using this link. (If you use the $10 on just one shirt or one pair of pants or skirt, depending on the price, you can get it free!)
- Once you make your first purchase, you can earn credits to get free clothing too!
Threads Up, Thread Up Disclaimer
* Please note: This is not a sponsored post, nor has Thred Up purchased advertising on my site. I’ve voluntarily drawn attention to them through this post and a sidebar graphic.
Don’t miss a thing. Get these posts emailed to your inbox free!